Jobs & Careers
Our seven Centura Senior Living Communities celebrate friendships, traditions, companionship and lives well lived. From independent apartments to higher levels of care, each of our residents is respected and welcomed by all. Our retirement communities offer various combinations of independent retirement living, assisted living, nursing home/skilled nursing care, Alzheimer's/memory care, adult day care/senior day programs and respite care.
Here are just a few of the reasons why associates are proud to work for Centura Senior Services:
- We recently added five low-income apartments at Villa Pueblo to meet a community need for low income senior housing
- Adult day programs offered at The Gardens at St. Elizabeth (Denver) and Namasté Alzheimer Center (Colorado Springs), provide friendship, stimulating activities and a safe environment for seniors who might otherwise spend the days alone - and give peace of mind to caregivers
- Our senior communities received high associate satisfaction scores on recent surveys and have much lower employee turnover rates than industry averages
- Namasté Alzheimer Center in Colorado Springs received 4 out of 5 stars in the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' 5-star nursing home ratings.
- We've developed an "Independent Plus" program, offering support/personal care services and medication management, to help seniors transition between independent and assisted living in our senior communities
- We offer a total community benefit including charity care and community service of $360,000
Learn more about Centura Senior Services: