Medalion Retirement Community in Colorado Springs
Retirement Living at its Best
Medalion Retirement Community
1719 East Bijou Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
View Medalion Retirement Community on Google maps
For More Information Call: 719-381-4975 (sales office) or 719-381-1000 (main number)
Medalion Retirement Community offers independent retirement living, assisted living and nursing home care. Located just south of the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Medalion is a Continuing Care Retirement Community with a full continuum of retirement living services on-site.
- Independent retirement living in one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Independent Plus services (assistance with home management and personal care for independent senior living residents)
- Assisted living in studio and one-bedroom apartments
- Nursing Home / Skilled Nursing Care
Additional services for nursing home residents:
Medalion Retirement Community now offers on-site dental hygiene, podiatry and optometry services for the comfort and care of our nursing home residents.
Medalion Retirement Community Amenities and Services
Medalion features an elegant dining room serving three meals daily, housekeeping services, flat laundry service, scheduled transportion, emergency call button in every apartment, outdoor pool and hot tub, garden and walking paths, computer lab with classes, educational activities, entertainment, excursions and more. Our Hollywood activity room is a fun place to spend an afternoon chatting with friends or having a light snack. Independent living monthly rates include two meals per day.
All independent retirement living and assisted living apartments have private balconies with views of Pikes Peak or the surrounding city. Assisted living and nursing home/skilled nursing care are conveniently located on the same campus. Medalion's nursing home is Medicare and Medicaid certified. The assisted living area is Medicaid certified. The nursing home offers on-site services for the comfort and care of our residents, including dental hygiene, podiatry and and optometry services.
- Take a video tour of Medalion Retirement Community now!
- Click here to view photos of Medalion Retirement community.
- Click here to view and print floor plans for Medalion Retirement Community.
- Click here to view and print a brochure for Medalion Retirement Community.
- Click here to view Medalion's April 2014 Independent and Assisted Living activity calendar.
- Click here to view Medalion's April 2014 Skilled Nursing activity calendar.
For more information about retirement community living at Medalion Retirement Community, or to schedule a personal tour, please call 719-381-1000.
Request more information about retirement community living at Medalion Retirement Community or one of our other senior communities.